Friday, October 31, 2008

With and without my laptop !!

Without my laptop, I'd...

-stay caught up with laundry
-probably actually cook instead of sit and going online
-likely get more sleep, since I wouldn't be unable to sleep because I can't turn my brain off of going online
-exercise parts of my body other than my fingers
-not have to constantly rewind TV shows on the DVR because I get distracted and miss all the action

But without my laptop, I'd also:
-never have the chance to cross bridges and expand my horizons by reading the beautiful words of others who have their own stories to tell.
-not have all of you here to cheer me on, make me laugh, and help me not feel like the only one walking around

Who needs a clean house, a homecooked meal, mountain rain-scented laundry (that is also folded and put away), eight hours of continuous sleep, anyway?

How long can you go without your computer before you start again? I made it about 5 days 43 minutes 7.3 seconds before I started again!

Seriously, though - what do you value most about your computer and Internet access?

No comments: